ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene couple was indicted Thursday after allegedly smoking methamphetamine in front of two young children in May.
Clemente Luna, 33, and Kimberly Hollon, 34, allegedly smoked the drug in front of Hollon's 4-year-old children. Police took hair samples from the children and said they tested positive for methamphetamine.
A Taylor County grand jury indicted both Luna and Hollon on child endangerment charges; however, Luna was also indicted for injury to a child for allegedly throwing one of the children and causing bruising.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event