ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene couple was indicted Thursday after allegedly smoking methamphetamine in front of two young children in May.
Clemente Luna, 33, and Kimberly Hollon, 34, allegedly smoked the drug in front of Hollon's 4-year-old children. Police took hair samples from the children and said they tested positive for methamphetamine.
A Taylor County grand jury indicted both Luna and Hollon on child endangerment charges; however, Luna was also indicted for injury to a child for allegedly throwing one of the children and causing bruising.
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen