ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene couple was indicted Thursday after allegedly smoking methamphetamine in front of two young children in May.
Clemente Luna, 33, and Kimberly Hollon, 34, allegedly smoked the drug in front of Hollon's 4-year-old children. Police took hair samples from the children and said they tested positive for methamphetamine.
A Taylor County grand jury indicted both Luna and Hollon on child endangerment charges; however, Luna was also indicted for injury to a child for allegedly throwing one of the children and causing bruising.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Updated Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program