ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene couple was indicted Thursday after allegedly smoking methamphetamine in front of two young children in May.
Clemente Luna, 33, and Kimberly Hollon, 34, allegedly smoked the drug in front of Hollon's 4-year-old children. Police took hair samples from the children and said they tested positive for methamphetamine.
A Taylor County grand jury indicted both Luna and Hollon on child endangerment charges; however, Luna was also indicted for injury to a child for allegedly throwing one of the children and causing bruising.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store