ABILENE, Texas - A 47-year-old Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at a now-closed massage business in the Mall of Abilene, 4310 Buffalo Gap Road.
Jingbo Xu was arrested in early January on a felony sexual assault charge after the alleged victim identified him, police have said.
According to police, Xu was employed at Li Sun's Acupressure & Massage in the mall. It closed its door shortly after the arrest.
According to an arrest report, the assault allegedly happened when a woman fell asleep on a massage table at the business while Xu was massaging her.
In a signed affidavit, the victim told police she woke up with her pants down and Xu was touching her inappropriately.
Police officials have said they believed it is an isolated incident.
Xu's bond was set at $100,000. He bailed out on Jan. 24.
- Updated Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash
- 2 Texas death row inmates lose at US Supreme Court
- KTXS Forecast: Sunshine sticking around but cooling down closer to normal later this week
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot