ABILENE, Texas - A 47-year-old Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at a now-closed massage business in the Mall of Abilene, 4310 Buffalo Gap Road.
Jingbo Xu was arrested in early January on a felony sexual assault charge after the alleged victim identified him, police have said.
According to police, Xu was employed at Li Sun's Acupressure & Massage in the mall. It closed its door shortly after the arrest.
According to an arrest report, the assault allegedly happened when a woman fell asleep on a massage table at the business while Xu was massaging her.
In a signed affidavit, the victim told police she woke up with her pants down and Xu was touching her inappropriately.
Police officials have said they believed it is an isolated incident.
Xu's bond was set at $100,000. He bailed out on Jan. 24.
- Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Tax rate increase approved by Abilene City Council in first reading
- Updated 'Emergency contract' awarded to build new bridge on Hwy 6 at Lake Cisco
- Texas detective fired for mishandling child abuse cases
- American Airlines plane lands safely despite engine flames