ABILENE, Texas - A 47-year-old Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at a now-closed massage business in the Mall of Abilene, 4310 Buffalo Gap Road.
Jingbo Xu was arrested in early January on a felony sexual assault charge after the alleged victim identified him, police have said.
According to police, Xu was employed at Li Sun's Acupressure & Massage in the mall. It closed its door shortly after the arrest.
According to an arrest report, the assault allegedly happened when a woman fell asleep on a massage table at the business while Xu was massaging her.
In a signed affidavit, the victim told police she woke up with her pants down and Xu was touching her inappropriately.
Police officials have said they believed it is an isolated incident.
Xu's bond was set at $100,000. He bailed out on Jan. 24.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated