ABILENE, Texas - An international American Airlines flight with 139 people on board made an emergency landing Tuesday at Abilene Regional Airport after reportedly experiencing pressurization issues.
The flight was headed from Los Cabos International Airport in Mexico to Dallas.
It landed safely about 4:15 p.m.
The crew reported that apparently no one on board needed medical assistance; however, one passenger was treated for a panic attack.
Abilene Aero workers were able to fix the problem and, after refueling, the American flight departed for DFW.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated