ABILENE, Texas - An international American Airlines flight with 139 people on board made an emergency landing Tuesday at Abilene Regional Airport after reportedly experiencing pressurization issues.
The flight was headed from Los Cabos International Airport in Mexico to Dallas.
It landed safely about 4:15 p.m.
The crew reported that apparently no one on board needed medical assistance; however, one passenger was treated for a panic attack.
Abilene Aero workers were able to fix the problem and, after refueling, the American flight departed for DFW.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth