ABILENE, Texas - An international American Airlines flight with 139 people on board made an emergency landing Tuesday at Abilene Regional Airport after reportedly experiencing pressurization issues.
The flight was headed from Los Cabos International Airport in Mexico to Dallas.
It landed safely about 4:15 p.m.
The crew reported that apparently no one on board needed medical assistance; however, one passenger was treated for a panic attack.
Abilene Aero workers were able to fix the problem and, after refueling, the American flight departed for DFW.
- Updated DISH Network subscribers lose access to KTXS, ABC38, MeTV programming
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Colorado City vet seriously injured in crash, fundraising effort underway
- Police: 2 children taken in 1985 found, mom arrested in Texas
- Video shows dog chained to open trailer on highway
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Brown County Youth Fair steer auctioned for record $15,000
- Brownwood holds 5th annual MLK Day parade, ceremony
- Brown County fire department asking for help buying new truck
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- Clyde family seeks memorial quilt accidentally donated to Goodwill