ABILENE, Texas - An international American Airlines flight with 139 people on board made an emergency landing Tuesday at Abilene Regional Airport after reportedly experiencing pressurization issues.
The flight was headed from Los Cabos International Airport in Mexico to Dallas.
It landed safely about 4:15 p.m.
The crew reported that apparently no one on board needed medical assistance; however, one passenger was treated for a panic attack.
Abilene Aero workers were able to fix the problem and, after refueling, the American flight departed for DFW.
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase