ABILENE, Texas - An international American Airlines flight with 139 people on board made an emergency landing Tuesday at Abilene Regional Airport after reportedly experiencing pressurization issues.
The flight was headed from Los Cabos International Airport in Mexico to Dallas.
It landed safely about 4:15 p.m.
The crew reported that apparently no one on board needed medical assistance; however, one passenger was treated for a panic attack.
Abilene Aero workers were able to fix the problem and, after refueling, the American flight departed for DFW.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances