Triple digit Temperatures are fast approaching. Is your air conditioning unit up to the challenge?
Life without a working air conditioner is almost unbearable.
Ron Cowart of Hall Air Conditioning says keeping the unit clean is a priority.
"Make sure you take good care of your inside unit and keep your filter clean," said Cowart. " Keep your outdoor unit clean by cleaning out the dirt and grass clippings in the condenser coil." Air conditioning units should be checked every year.
If you are looking to get your air conditioner checked before the summer, here are the facts on what to expect.
The cost may range anywhere from seventy to eighty dollars depending on the company.
They will check the motor, refrigerant levels and they will clean or replace your filter.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Updated Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program