ABILENE, Texas - Millions of dollars worth of cars are on display this weekend at the Abilene Civic Center.
More than 100 custom cars, hot rods, muscle cars, motorcycles and other types of vehicles are on display.
The 34th annual World of Wheels runs through Sunday.
The International Show Car Association judges the competition.
Some of the cars are locally owned, others come from Texas and around the nation to be judged.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday
Admission is $11.95 for adults
Kids age 6 to 11 $3.95
Kids under six free
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking