ABILENE, Texas - Millions of dollars worth of cars are on display this weekend at the Abilene Civic Center.
More than 100 custom cars, hot rods, muscle cars, motorcycles and other types of vehicles are on display.
The 34th annual World of Wheels runs through Sunday.
The International Show Car Association judges the competition.
Some of the cars are locally owned, others come from Texas and around the nation to be judged.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday
Admission is $11.95 for adults
Kids age 6 to 11 $3.95
Kids under six free
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy