ABILENE, Texas - Millions of dollars worth of cars are on display this weekend at the Abilene Civic Center.
More than 100 custom cars, hot rods, muscle cars, motorcycles and other types of vehicles are on display.
The 34th annual World of Wheels runs through Sunday.
The International Show Car Association judges the competition.
Some of the cars are locally owned, others come from Texas and around the nation to be judged.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday
Admission is $11.95 for adults
Kids age 6 to 11 $3.95
Kids under six free
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated