The first ever "tweetathon" is happening from noon to 1 p.m. Central time today.
ABC's Chief Health and Medical Expert, Dr. Richard Besser is spearheading the project online. For every tweet put out with the hashtag #abcDRBchat, ABC will donate $1, up to $10,000.
Meanwhile, Dr. Besser is tweeting out facts about hunger in the U.S., with the aim of raising awareness and money for food banks.
- Fire chief: 10 pigs killed in Sweetwater ISD ag barn fire
- Brown County: Man receives 10-year sentence for failing to follow through on internet sale
- Mustangs relishing in chance to make history
- Schools showing support on social media for injured Iraan cheerleaders
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching