ABILENE, Texas - The Junior League of Abilene has jumped right into the holiday spirit with its Annual Christmas Carousel.
This year, the theme is "A Vintage Holiday." The event celebrates the Christmas season with food, private shopping and entertainment. People who bought tickets could also participate in silent and live auctions.
The Junior League of Abilene has hosted the Christmas themed event for 33 years.
"A Vintage Holiday" wraps up at 4 p.m. Sunday afternoon.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web