ABILENE, Texas - Jurors will soon decide if Alfred James Williams is gulity or innocent in the muder of Kerion Harness.
Williams, 26, has been on trial this week for the October 2011 murder of 22-year-old Kerion Harness.
Harness was shot at Little Elm Condos.
The defense claims Williams acted in self defense.
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims