ABILENE, Texas - Jurors will soon decide if Alfred James Williams is gulity or innocent in the muder of Kerion Harness.
Williams, 26, has been on trial this week for the October 2011 murder of 22-year-old Kerion Harness.
Harness was shot at Little Elm Condos.
The defense claims Williams acted in self defense.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS