ABILENE, Texas - Sentencing is next for a Taylor County woman who failed to report the rape of her four-year-old daughter.
Laci Wright, 28, was found guilty Friday.
Prosecutors said her boyfriend raped her daughter back in 2009 -- and that she knew about it and did nothing.
Daycare workers saw the injuries and called police.
According to the charges, the girl was seriously injured, both physically and mentally.
Her boyfriend Daniel Crippen was sentenced to 25 years in prison.
Wright will be sentenced in about 45 days.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk