ABILENE, Texas - Sentencing is next for a Taylor County woman who failed to report the rape of her four-year-old daughter.
Laci Wright, 28, was found guilty Friday.
Prosecutors said her boyfriend raped her daughter back in 2009 -- and that she knew about it and did nothing.
Daycare workers saw the injuries and called police.
According to the charges, the girl was seriously injured, both physically and mentally.
Her boyfriend Daniel Crippen was sentenced to 25 years in prison.
Wright will be sentenced in about 45 days.
- Abilene's public radio station could face cuts under new budget
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 2 escape from south Abilene house fire
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student