ABILENE, Texas - The Evening Easter Egg Hunt was held Saturday at 7 p.m. at the Action Sports Zone.
The hunt, sponsored by the Abilene Recreation Division, included 5,000 eggs and special gold prize eggs. Children had to be at least 5 years old to participate in the hunt.
The event was free-of-charge and the Easter Bunny was available to take pictures after the hunt.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances