ABILENE, Texas - The Evening Easter Egg Hunt was held Saturday at 7 p.m. at the Action Sports Zone.
The hunt, sponsored by the Abilene Recreation Division, included 5,000 eggs and special gold prize eggs. Children had to be at least 5 years old to participate in the hunt.
The event was free-of-charge and the Easter Bunny was available to take pictures after the hunt.
- Updated Abilene councilman on water bill complaints: Meters are being read
- Updated Foreign national leads high-speed chase, fires shots through Big Country
- Updated City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Updated August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season