ABILENE, Texas - The Evening Easter Egg Hunt was held Saturday at 7 p.m. at the Action Sports Zone.
The hunt, sponsored by the Abilene Recreation Division, included 5,000 eggs and special gold prize eggs. Children had to be at least 5 years old to participate in the hunt.
The event was free-of-charge and the Easter Bunny was available to take pictures after the hunt.
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking