BROWNWOOD, Texas - Kids were on the hunt for easter eggs for the 5th annual "Great Easter Egg Hunt" at Coggin Park in Brownwood.
Kids rushed the hunting field, grabbing as many pieces of candy and eggs as they could get their hands on.
There were separate hunting areas for pre-kindergarteners through 3rd graders.
Easter bunnies made their rounds to greet about 1,000 kids.
There was also a car show, jazz band, and bounce house to keep both parents and children busy.
- Updated Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Updated Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Fraternity suspends Texas A&M chapter after student's death
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy