BROWNWOOD, Texas - Kids were on the hunt for easter eggs for the 5th annual "Great Easter Egg Hunt" at Coggin Park in Brownwood.
Kids rushed the hunting field, grabbing as many pieces of candy and eggs as they could get their hands on.
There were separate hunting areas for pre-kindergarteners through 3rd graders.
Easter bunnies made their rounds to greet about 1,000 kids.
There was also a car show, jazz band, and bounce house to keep both parents and children busy.
- Hillary Clinton's challenge: Igniting excitement
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Updated Texas sales tax holiday set for first weekend of August