BROWNWOOD, Texas - Kids were on the hunt for easter eggs for the 5th annual "Great Easter Egg Hunt" at Coggin Park in Brownwood.
Kids rushed the hunting field, grabbing as many pieces of candy and eggs as they could get their hands on.
There were separate hunting areas for pre-kindergarteners through 3rd graders.
Easter bunnies made their rounds to greet about 1,000 kids.
There was also a car show, jazz band, and bounce house to keep both parents and children busy.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS