ABILENE, Texas - The Mall of Abilene was packed with children business owners on Saturday morning.
The winners of the mall's "Kids, Inc." contest set up shop in the center of the mall to pitch their businesses to the public...and potentially earn money.
A representative of the Mall of Abilene said the event was set up to inform children on the benefits of entrepreneurship and carrying out ideas.
Some of the businesses on display were pet boarding, duct tape artists and mud bath consultants.
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Gun and knife show returns to Abilene this weekend
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit