ABILENE, Texas - The Mall of Abilene was packed with children business owners on Saturday morning.
The winners of the mall's "Kids, Inc." contest set up shop in the center of the mall to pitch their businesses to the public...and potentially earn money.
A representative of the Mall of Abilene said the event was set up to inform children on the benefits of entrepreneurship and carrying out ideas.
Some of the businesses on display were pet boarding, duct tape artists and mud bath consultants.
- Updated 'Eerily similar' earthquake hit Italian region in 2009
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire