ABILENE, Texas - The Mall of Abilene was packed with children business owners on Saturday morning.
The winners of the mall's "Kids, Inc." contest set up shop in the center of the mall to pitch their businesses to the public...and potentially earn money.
A representative of the Mall of Abilene said the event was set up to inform children on the benefits of entrepreneurship and carrying out ideas.
Some of the businesses on display were pet boarding, duct tape artists and mud bath consultants.
- 17 children adopted at Taylor County Courthouse on Adoption Day
- Texas spirit: How a fatal wreck brought hundreds of cheerleaders together
- Police: 2 Abilene men face federal charges for filming sexual assault of girl, 12
- Lineup announced for 7th annual Outlaws & Legends Music Festival
- Police need help identifying Abilene theft suspect
- Man, 24, killed in Jones County crash
- Reindeer involved in accident near Sweetwater weeks before Christmas
- Fire chief: 10 pigs killed in Sweetwater ISD ag barn fire
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County: Man receives 10-year sentence for failing to follow through on internet sale