ABILENE, Texas - Dyess Air Force base held a media day Friday, giving local media the chance to get an inside look at what the Airmen do on a daily basis.
K-Texas got the opportunity to tour the base and see where the Airmen eat, sleep and do their job.
The Airmen did exercises to simulate what it's like in various real-life situations.
KTXS toured different aircraft, as well as went up for a ride in a C-130.
This was the first media day Dyess has held in three years.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen