ABILENE, Texas - The Run or Dye color-themed 5K kicked off at 9 a.m. Saturday at the Taylor County Expo Center in Abilene.
The race was open to people of any age or fitness level and proceeds will also benefit the local Big Brothers Big Sisters chapter.
For information on future Run or Dye events, click here.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking