ABILENE, Texas - The Run or Dye color-themed 5K kicked off at 9 a.m. Saturday at the Taylor County Expo Center in Abilene.
The race was open to people of any age or fitness level and proceeds will also benefit the local Big Brothers Big Sisters chapter.
For information on future Run or Dye events, click here.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth