ABILENE, Texas - Dickie Greenwood from Disibility Resources, Inc. visited KTXS This Morning and gave an update on sales from their pumpkin patch.
The pumpkin patch will be open through Halloween day. It is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday - Saturday, and open from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday. Disability Resources, Inc. is located at 3602 North Clack.
Greenwood said they have sold nearly 90,000 pounds of pumpkins. Though they have sold out of the little pumpkins, Greenwood said there are still plenty of large pumpkins available that are perfect for carving.
DRI provides residential care, vocational training and recreational activities to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash