ABILENE, Texas - Thursday will be a big day for Dyess Air Force Base, as the final C-130J aircraft will be delivered.
It's the last of the 28 C-130J models to be delivered to the 317th airlift group to replace the old C-130s.
In honor of the final delivery, the Abilene Chamber of Commerce Military Affairs Committee is throwing a "Super J Fleet Complete Gala" at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Abilene Civic Center.
Tickets are $30 per person.
For more information, please call Debra Morotini at 677-7241 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Updated KTXS Forecast: A fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Updated Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck