ABILENE, Texas - Thursday will be a big day for Dyess Air Force Base, as the final C-130J aircraft will be delivered.
It's the last of the 28 C-130J models to be delivered to the 317th airlift group to replace the old C-130s.
In honor of the final delivery, the Abilene Chamber of Commerce Military Affairs Committee is throwing a "Super J Fleet Complete Gala" at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Abilene Civic Center.
Tickets are $30 per person.
For more information, please call Debra Morotini at 677-7241 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Above normal temperatures continue
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth