ABILENE, Texas - Construction work is being done on the intersection of South 7th and South Leggett Drive.
That intersection is closed while the work is underway.
Drivers traveling on Leggett Drive will be detoured west to Lexington Avenue. Drivers traveling on South 7th Street will be detoured north to South First.
According to the city of Abilene, the project will take a minimum of two weeks to complete.
- California lawmakers pass bill inspired by Brock Turner case
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued