ABILENE, Texas - Construction work is being done on the intersection of South 7th and South Leggett Drive.
That intersection is closed while the work is underway.
Drivers traveling on Leggett Drive will be detoured west to Lexington Avenue. Drivers traveling on South 7th Street will be detoured north to South First.
According to the city of Abilene, the project will take a minimum of two weeks to complete.
- Updated Police: Suspect in shooting near Texas strip mall is dead, 9 wounded
- Updated Jury selection begins today for brutal late 2014 Abilene murder
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend
- New color spreading through downtown Abilene
- Golfing great Arnold Palmer dead at 87