ABILENE, Texas - Abilene attorney, Joe Pelton, is presenting an estate planning seminar.
The first one will be held Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 at 11:30 a.m. at the Daniels Senior Activity Center.
The next one is on Friday, September 12th 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at the Rose Park Senior Center.
The final seminar will be presented on Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at the Cobb Park Senior Center.
Pelton invites everyone to attend these seminars.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated