A very deserving volunteer got a much deserved thank you from the City of Abilene Animal Advisory Board.
Veterinarian Jack K. Callan who has operated his animal hospital since its opening in 1956 was honored this afternoon at City Hall. He has served as Chairman of the Board since its inception thirty years ago.
He is a lifetime member of the American veterinary Medical Association, and has served as District Director of the Texas Veterinary Medical Association from the Balcones-Cross Timbers District.
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her