Friends, relatives and co-workers streamed into the United Way building Thursday to say goodbye to a longtime employee.
Mary Anne Sides retired after 26 years with 'A Call For Help'. This morning she was surprised with well-wishers bidding her a fond farewell.
Mary Anne, along with husband Eddie, are now both retired and plan to spend more time with their sons and grandson. They're looking forward to a second grandchild's arrival this May.
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death