ABILENE, Texas - A 15-month old baby was taken to Hendrick Medical Center after a two-car accident near the Maple Street exit of Loop 322.
The accident happened after 10 a.m. Tuesday.
According to police, a Pontiac car was exiting and ran a stop sign. It collided with a Dodge pickup. The truck rolled and hit a power line.
Power was knocked out to area businesses and homes for a short time.
A 31-year-old woman in the pickup was taken to Hendrick along with the baby.
People on the scene told KTXS their injuries were not life threatening.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck