ABILENE, Texas - A 15-month old baby was taken to Hendrick Medical Center after a two-car accident near the Maple Street exit of Loop 322.
The accident happened after 10 a.m. Tuesday.
According to police, a Pontiac car was exiting and ran a stop sign. It collided with a Dodge pickup. The truck rolled and hit a power line.
Power was knocked out to area businesses and homes for a short time.
A 31-year-old woman in the pickup was taken to Hendrick along with the baby.
People on the scene told KTXS their injuries were not life threatening.
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexico border
- KTXS Forecast: Very warm tomorrow but a cool down to look forward to by the end of the week
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9