ABILENE, Texas - A Loraine man was arrested in Abilene Monday for allegedly picking up a package of drugs delivered through Federal Express.
Allen Stanford, 42, was arrested around 5 p.m. on North Arnold Boulevard. According to an arrest report, Fed Ex employees notified police about a package that contained approximately 13 ounces of hydroponic marijuana. Employees said a person had called them and was trying to pick the package up.
Stanford allegedly entered the business, presented his identification and signed for the package.
- Updated Search continues in Sweetwater after man ditches motorcycle, flees
- New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend