ABILENE, Texas - A Loraine man was arrested in Abilene Monday for allegedly picking up a package of drugs delivered through Federal Express.
Allen Stanford, 42, was arrested around 5 p.m. on North Arnold Boulevard. According to an arrest report, Fed Ex employees notified police about a package that contained approximately 13 ounces of hydroponic marijuana. Employees said a person had called them and was trying to pick the package up.
Stanford allegedly entered the business, presented his identification and signed for the package.
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Son killed protecting mom at Texas Subway shop where both worked