ABILENE, Texas - A Loraine man was arrested in Abilene Monday for allegedly picking up a package of drugs delivered through Federal Express.
Allen Stanford, 42, was arrested around 5 p.m. on North Arnold Boulevard. According to an arrest report, Fed Ex employees notified police about a package that contained approximately 13 ounces of hydroponic marijuana. Employees said a person had called them and was trying to pick the package up.
Stanford allegedly entered the business, presented his identification and signed for the package.
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen