ABILENE, Texas - A Loraine man was arrested in Abilene Monday for allegedly picking up a package of drugs delivered through Federal Express.
Allen Stanford, 42, was arrested around 5 p.m. on North Arnold Boulevard. According to an arrest report, Fed Ex employees notified police about a package that contained approximately 13 ounces of hydroponic marijuana. Employees said a person had called them and was trying to pick the package up.
Stanford allegedly entered the business, presented his identification and signed for the package.
- Abilene City Council to review entire code of ordinances
- Taylor County grand jury indicts 32 on criminal charges
- Abilene women indicted for trafficking meth with children in car
- Outdoor workout equipment now available at Red Bud Park in Abilene
- Abilene City Council approves rezoning for downtown microbrewery