Again this year, you can stop by and visit a living nativity scene in Abilene.
Our Savior Lutheran Church has been putting on the event for years.
You'll be able to learn the story of Jesus' birth through Christmas carols, shepards, and live animals playing a part in the pageantry.
The living nativity at Our Savior Lutheran Church is being presented again Wednesday and Thursday night at the church at 4933 South 7th Street.
Shows are at 7 and 8 p.m. each night
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated