Again this year, you can stop by and visit a living nativity scene in Abilene.
Our Savior Lutheran Church has been putting on the event for years.
You'll be able to learn the story of Jesus' birth through Christmas carols, shepards, and live animals playing a part in the pageantry.
The living nativity at Our Savior Lutheran Church is being presented again Wednesday and Thursday night at the church at 4933 South 7th Street.
Shows are at 7 and 8 p.m. each night
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash