Again this year, you can stop by and visit a living nativity scene in Abilene.
Our Savior Lutheran Church has been putting on the event for years.
You'll be able to learn the story of Jesus' birth through Christmas carols, shepards, and live animals playing a part in the pageantry.
The living nativity at Our Savior Lutheran Church is being presented again Wednesday and Thursday night at the church at 4933 South 7th Street.
Shows are at 7 and 8 p.m. each night
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire