ABILENE, Texas - The Mall of Abilene confirms a massage businesses is no longer a tenant there.
Jingbo Xu is in the Taylor County Jail. Xu worked at Li-Sun's Massage and Acupressure in the mall.
Police arrested him last week after a woman complained that he sexually assaulted her while she was asleep during a massage.
On Saturday, Li-Sun's was found closed .
Laurie McAdams, a spokesperson for the company that owns the Mall of Abilene, confirmed the business is no longer a tenant there.
In addition, a spokesperson for the Texas Department of State Health Service said neither Xu, nor Li-Sun's, had a license to operate as a massage business, that license is required by Texas state law.
A spokesperson who knows the owners of Li-Sun's said they do not plan on re-opening.
The spokesperson said the owners had no other comment on the investigation.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana