ABILENE, Texas - The Mall of Abilene confirms a massage businesses is no longer a tenant there.
Jingbo Xu is in the Taylor County Jail. Xu worked at Li-Sun's Massage and Acupressure in the mall.
Police arrested him last week after a woman complained that he sexually assaulted her while she was asleep during a massage.
On Saturday, Li-Sun's was found closed .
Laurie McAdams, a spokesperson for the company that owns the Mall of Abilene, confirmed the business is no longer a tenant there.
In addition, a spokesperson for the Texas Department of State Health Service said neither Xu, nor Li-Sun's, had a license to operate as a massage business, that license is required by Texas state law.
A spokesperson who knows the owners of Li-Sun's said they do not plan on re-opening.
The spokesperson said the owners had no other comment on the investigation.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking