Folks turned out at the Mall of Abilene Thurssday night to give their Halloween costumes a little test drive. It was their annual Fall Festival held in the women's Dillard's Courtyard. Games, prizes and candy were handed out to guests.
They also had a costume contest. People came out to see who was the scariest and most creative. Prizes were awarded in three different age groups.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017