Folks turned out at the Mall of Abilene Thurssday night to give their Halloween costumes a little test drive. It was their annual Fall Festival held in the women's Dillard's Courtyard. Games, prizes and candy were handed out to guests.
They also had a costume contest. People came out to see who was the scariest and most creative. Prizes were awarded in three different age groups.
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide