Folks turned out at the Mall of Abilene Thurssday night to give their Halloween costumes a little test drive. It was their annual Fall Festival held in the women's Dillard's Courtyard. Games, prizes and candy were handed out to guests.
They also had a costume contest. People came out to see who was the scariest and most creative. Prizes were awarded in three different age groups.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend