ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was sentenced to six years in prison Monday after taking a plea deal for exposing himself to Abilene High School students.
Jeffrey Scott Segura, Jr., 21, was arrested and charged with three counts of indecency with a child in April 2012 for exposing himself to members of the girl's track team.
According to court records, Segura was watching a group of the girls from his father's SUV parked in the 2800 block of North 6th Street. One of the victims recorded the license plate number and police tracked him down.
In addition to his six-year prison sentence, Segura is required to register as a sex offender upon his release.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Above normal temperatures continue
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth