ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was sentenced to six years in prison Monday after taking a plea deal for exposing himself to Abilene High School students.
Jeffrey Scott Segura, Jr., 21, was arrested and charged with three counts of indecency with a child in April 2012 for exposing himself to members of the girl's track team.
According to court records, Segura was watching a group of the girls from his father's SUV parked in the 2800 block of North 6th Street. One of the victims recorded the license plate number and police tracked him down.
In addition to his six-year prison sentence, Segura is required to register as a sex offender upon his release.
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Texas student who dressed as slave told to change
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend