ABILENE, Texas - A 47-year-old Carlsbad, Texas, man has been arrested for online solicitation of a minor under age 14.
Investigators with the Taylor County Sheriff's Office arrested Carlton Wayne Connaly at about 1:30 p.m. Tuesday for the alleged 2nd-degree felony offense.
According to a sheriff's office new release, Connaly arrived "at a pre-determined location to meet the victim."
Connaly remains in Taylor County Jail under an $875,000 bond for the Taylor County charge. In addition, he is being retained on a warrant for aggravated sexual assault of a child, from another jurisdiction, with a $150,000 bond.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget