ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was jailed Thursday for allegedly assaulting police officers.
According to an arrest report, 41-year-old Andrew Reynolds allegedly became aggressive with his roommate's mother when she went to check on him.
When officers arrived at the scene on South 2nd Street, he allegedly kicked at an officer and then punched the officer in the face. Police said another officer was also punched.
As of Saturday, Reynolds remains in the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $20,000 for third degree felony assault.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated