ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was jailed Thursday for allegedly assaulting police officers.
According to an arrest report, 41-year-old Andrew Reynolds allegedly became aggressive with his roommate's mother when she went to check on him.
When officers arrived at the scene on South 2nd Street, he allegedly kicked at an officer and then punched the officer in the face. Police said another officer was also punched.
As of Saturday, Reynolds remains in the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $20,000 for third degree felony assault.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash