An Abilene man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly offering oral sex to a police officer.
According to police, 27-year-old Mark Lopez was spotted on South 1st street Friday night and was allegedly going to trespass at a location he is banned from.
He allegedly approached a plain clothes officer and offered to perform oral sex in exchange for $15.
Lopez is charged with class A prostitution, with a prior conviction, and class B criminal trespass.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas