An Abilene man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly offering oral sex to a police officer.
According to police, 27-year-old Mark Lopez was spotted on South 1st street Friday night and was allegedly going to trespass at a location he is banned from.
He allegedly approached a plain clothes officer and offered to perform oral sex in exchange for $15.
Lopez is charged with class A prostitution, with a prior conviction, and class B criminal trespass.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store