An Abilene man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly offering oral sex to a police officer.
According to police, 27-year-old Mark Lopez was spotted on South 1st street Friday night and was allegedly going to trespass at a location he is banned from.
He allegedly approached a plain clothes officer and offered to perform oral sex in exchange for $15.
Lopez is charged with class A prostitution, with a prior conviction, and class B criminal trespass.
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Texas Border Patrol agents save nearly 40 immigrants
- Updated Cash Saver renovating property for new Abilene location