ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police arrested a man who fell asleep at the Allsup's gas station Saturday night.
According to the Abilene Police Department, Joshua Edward Quinn, 27, was found asleep at the Allsup's off Ridgemont Drive.
Police said Quinn was confused about where he was when they arrived.
Authorities found K2 and a pipe with residue. K2 is a synthetic form of marijuana sold in head shops as incense. While the drug is legal in the United States, some states are attempting to pass bills to ban the drug.
Police said he was a danger to himself and others.
Quinn was arrested for Class C public intoxication and was booked in the Taylor County Jail.
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire