ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police arrested 57-year-old Robert Alvarado on an arrest warrant out of Wichita County.
Alvarado is charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.
Wichita Falls police believe Alvarado may have a connection to the murder investigation of 27-year-old Danielle Alvarado.
Danielle was reported missing three years ago, but was found in mid-October dead in a Wichita Falls park.
Robert Alvarado is in the Taylor County Jail on a $250,000 bond.
- Updated Abilene police make urgent request for help finding missing elderly woman
- Updated Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, warmer weather & sunny skies expected
- Updated Rescue network brings adoptable dogs from Texas to Minnesota
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field
- Brownwood man sentenced to 25 years for role in prison gang drug ring