BEAUMONT, Texas (AP) - Authorities say a man whose body was found in a Beaumont trash bin is believed to have died from smoke inhalation and the fire appears to have been accidental.
Police have identified the man whose body was found Tuesday in the trash bin as 58-year-old Karl Aldrich Lillyquist Jr.
Firefighters discovered his body after extinguishing the blaze in the trash bin at a gas station in the early morning hours.
The business was closed at the time of the fire and a neighbor reported the blaze.
- Updated Murder-suicide suspected in deaths of Texas councilman, wife
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Sunday Forecast: Cold front bringing cooler temperatures, more rain
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation