BEAUMONT, Texas (AP) - Authorities say a man whose body was found in a Beaumont trash bin is believed to have died from smoke inhalation and the fire appears to have been accidental.
Police have identified the man whose body was found Tuesday in the trash bin as 58-year-old Karl Aldrich Lillyquist Jr.
Firefighters discovered his body after extinguishing the blaze in the trash bin at a gas station in the early morning hours.
The business was closed at the time of the fire and a neighbor reported the blaze.
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Updated Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Updated HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans