ABILENE, Texas - A man has been hospitalized after what may have been a shooting or stabbing at a north Abilene motel.
It happened around 9 a.m. Sunday in room 123 of the Travel Inn at 2202 West Overland Trail.
The man was taken in a private car to Hendrick Medical Center with wounds.
One initial scanner report said the incident was a shooting while another said it was a stabbing.
Abilene Police Officers on scene could not confirm. No news yet on the man's condition.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances