ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Friday for assault/family violence after an alleged violent argument over video games.
According to police, 25-year-old Akinfolarin-mi Oyeyemi-kutey hit his wife and trashed their north Abilene apartment after she asked him to stop playing video games.
As of Saturday, he remains in the Taylor County Jail on $7,500 bond.
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death