ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Friday for assault/family violence after an alleged violent argument over video games.
According to police, 25-year-old Akinfolarin-mi Oyeyemi-kutey hit his wife and trashed their north Abilene apartment after she asked him to stop playing video games.
As of Saturday, he remains in the Taylor County Jail on $7,500 bond.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range