BROWNWOOD, Texas - A man in jail in Tom Green County may have a connection to the disappearance of Michele Reiter.
Monday, 38-year-old Reiter's body was found in a rural area of Coleman County.
A man in jail in Tom Green County, 53-year-old Lanny Marvin Bush, may have a connection to the disappearance of Reiter, according to BrownwoodNews.com.
The website cites a report from a Texas Ranger that states Bush is Reiter's ex-boyfriend. He may have communicated with Reiter through a fake Facebook account.
Lanny Bush was jailed Sept. 20 for online impersonation. Reiter was last seen Sept. 10.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account