BROWNWOOD, Texas - A man in jail in Tom Green County may have a connection to the disappearance of Michele Reiter.
Monday, 38-year-old Reiter's body was found in a rural area of Coleman County.
A man in jail in Tom Green County, 53-year-old Lanny Marvin Bush, may have a connection to the disappearance of Reiter, according to BrownwoodNews.com.
The website cites a report from a Texas Ranger that states Bush is Reiter's ex-boyfriend. He may have communicated with Reiter through a fake Facebook account.
Lanny Bush was jailed Sept. 20 for online impersonation. Reiter was last seen Sept. 10.
- Updated Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- San Angelo city councilman asked to resign over racial Facebook comments
- Updated Storms result in phone problems at Brownwood Police Department
- Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- Updated Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- 140-year-old hardware store to stay open under new ownership
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field