BROWNWOOD, Texas - A man in jail in Tom Green County may have a connection to the disappearance of Michele Reiter.
Monday, 38-year-old Reiter's body was found in a rural area of Coleman County.
A man in jail in Tom Green County, 53-year-old Lanny Marvin Bush, may have a connection to the disappearance of Reiter, according to BrownwoodNews.com.
The website cites a report from a Texas Ranger that states Bush is Reiter's ex-boyfriend. He may have communicated with Reiter through a fake Facebook account.
Lanny Bush was jailed Sept. 20 for online impersonation. Reiter was last seen Sept. 10.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event