BROWNWOOD, Texas - A man in jail in Tom Green County may have a connection to the disappearance of Michele Reiter.
Monday, 38-year-old Reiter's body was found in a rural area of Coleman County.
A man in jail in Tom Green County, 53-year-old Lanny Marvin Bush, may have a connection to the disappearance of Reiter, according to BrownwoodNews.com.
The website cites a report from a Texas Ranger that states Bush is Reiter's ex-boyfriend. He may have communicated with Reiter through a fake Facebook account.
Lanny Bush was jailed Sept. 20 for online impersonation. Reiter was last seen Sept. 10.
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Texas man charged with beheading wife after police visit