ABILENE, Texas - A driver walked away with only a scrape after rolling his car several times.
The accident happened on I-20 around 11:30 p.m. Friday.
A black Honda jumped the median, hit a guard rail, and rolled twice.
Video from the scene shows the car is totaled, but the driver made it out alive with only a scratch on his finger.
- Updated Suspect in gruesome New Mexico killing of girl, 10, was on probation
- Updated All gone: City of Abilene rain barrel giveaway lasts 28 minutes
- Updated Texas murder suspect arrested at Oklahoma bus station
- Updated Looking for a place that sells alcohol? There's an app for that
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck