ABILENE, Texas - A driver walked away with only a scrape after rolling his car several times.
The accident happened on I-20 around 11:30 p.m. Friday.
A black Honda jumped the median, hit a guard rail, and rolled twice.
Video from the scene shows the car is totaled, but the driver made it out alive with only a scratch on his finger.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS