A man was transported to Hendrick Medical Center early Sunday morning after being struck by a minivan near Tye.
Abilene Police said the accident happened on Overland Trail about a mile west of Fulwiler Rd. around 3 a.m. Sunday morning.
His car broke down on I-20 and he was carrying a gas can to Tye.
He was hit while walking in the Access Road.
The man was conscious and talking before being transported to Hendrick Medical Center.
Police said no charges have been filed against the driver or the pedestrian.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies