ABILENE, Texas - Police are looking for whoever shot marbles at parked cars in south Abilene and caused hundreds of dollars in damage.
People who parked at Panian and Mash Realtors on South Willis Street filed a criminal mischief report Monday. According to the report, about $1,500 in damage was done to the cars.
A woman who works in the office told KTXS one of the flying marbles almost hit her. According to a second incident report, police talked to a possible suspect; however, Officer George Spindler said as of Thursday afternoon no arrests have been made.
Anonymous tips can be reported to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated