Funeral services where held Wednesday for a local Marine Corps recruiter who died from injuries he got in a traffic accident January 9th.
Gunnery Sergeant Keith Keller was in a vehicle that collided with a tanker truck near an I-20 entrance ramp.
Keller was left with severe head injuries and died nine days later. Keller had served two deployments in Iraq before moving to Abilene in August of 2011.
Gunnery Sergeant Keller is survived by his wife and two children.
Burial will be in Easley, South Carolina.
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene