ABILENE, Texas - The Martin Luther King holiday March will be held Monday afternoon.
The march will begin at 1:30 p.m. at East Highway 80 and Cockerell St.
U.S. Representative Randy Neugebauer and local preachers are scheduled to speak.
Participants will then march across the Martin Luther King Jr. Bridge at 2 p.m.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger