ABILENE, Texas - The massage business at the Mall of Abilene where a woman was allegedly sexually assaulted remained open Thursday.
Jingbo Xu, who worked at the parlor, was charged with felony sexual assault after an alleged victim identified him.
Police said they could not comment on whether anyone else has come forward since Xu's Tuesday arrest because it is still an ongoing investigation.
An arrest report said the assault happened when a woman fell asleep on a massage table at the business while Xu was massaging her. In a signed affidavit, the victim told police she woke up with her pants down and Xu was touching her inappropriately.
Xu is charged with felony sexual assault and, as of Wednesday, was in the Taylor County Jail on $100,000 bond.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana