ABILENE, Texas - The massage business at the Mall of Abilene where a woman was allegedly sexually assaulted remained open Thursday.
Jingbo Xu, who worked at the parlor, was charged with felony sexual assault after an alleged victim identified him.
Police said they could not comment on whether anyone else has come forward since Xu's Tuesday arrest because it is still an ongoing investigation.
An arrest report said the assault happened when a woman fell asleep on a massage table at the business while Xu was massaging her. In a signed affidavit, the victim told police she woke up with her pants down and Xu was touching her inappropriately.
Xu is charged with felony sexual assault and, as of Wednesday, was in the Taylor County Jail on $100,000 bond.
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer