ABILENE, Texas - The massage business at the Mall of Abilene where a woman was allegedly sexually assaulted remained open Thursday.
Jingbo Xu, who worked at the parlor, was charged with felony sexual assault after an alleged victim identified him.
Police said they could not comment on whether anyone else has come forward since Xu's Tuesday arrest because it is still an ongoing investigation.
An arrest report said the assault happened when a woman fell asleep on a massage table at the business while Xu was massaging her. In a signed affidavit, the victim told police she woke up with her pants down and Xu was touching her inappropriately.
Xu is charged with felony sexual assault and, as of Wednesday, was in the Taylor County Jail on $100,000 bond.
- Updated Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash
- 2 Texas death row inmates lose at US Supreme Court
- KTXS Forecast: Sunshine sticking around but cooling down closer to normal later this week
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot