ABILENE, Texas - The massage business at the Mall of Abilene where a woman was allegedly sexually assaulted remained open Thursday.
Jingbo Xu, who worked at the parlor, was charged with felony sexual assault after an alleged victim identified him.
Police said they could not comment on whether anyone else has come forward since Xu's Tuesday arrest because it is still an ongoing investigation.
An arrest report said the assault happened when a woman fell asleep on a massage table at the business while Xu was massaging her. In a signed affidavit, the victim told police she woke up with her pants down and Xu was touching her inappropriately.
Xu is charged with felony sexual assault and, as of Wednesday, was in the Taylor County Jail on $100,000 bond.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances