ABILENE, Texas - Fall is the best time to plant many trees, shrubs, and flowers and the Big Country Master Gardener fall plant sale is Saturday, October 12 at the Taylor County Expo Center.
You can choose from hundreds of different varieties of plants, trees, and grasses.
There are also free educational seminars on things like composting, container gardening, rainwater harvesting, and wildflowers and spring flowering bulbs.
The Master Gardener plant sale runs Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Modern Living Mall at the Taylor County Expo Center.
CLICK HERE for more information.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS