ABILENE, Texas - McAlister's Deli is scheduled to open its first Abilene location on Monday.
The new restaurant is located at 3318 S. Clack between Natural Grocers and The Cotton Patch on Abilene's south side.
McAlister's website shows the restaurant serves up sandwiches, salads, soups, baked potatoes, desserts, and is known for its sweet tea.
To celebrate the opening, the restaurant is partnering to raise funds for the West Texas Rehabilitation Center in Abilene, according to a company news release.
"As part of the partnership, guests will receIve a $2 McAlister's gift card to redeem on their next visit for every $2 donation made to the rehab center, and employees will donate all tips for the first 30 days of operation," the news release said.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend