ABILENE, Texas - McAlister's Deli has only been open in Abilene for a short time but wait staff at the restaurant wanted to do something to help the community.
Tuesday, wait staff donated all of their tips from the past 30 days to the West Texas Rehabilitation Center.
The total donation, $6,200.
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Circus acrobats tie the knot on tightrope during Texas show
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor