ABILENE, Texas - McAlister's Deli has only been open in Abilene for a short time but wait staff at the restaurant wanted to do something to help the community.
Tuesday, wait staff donated all of their tips from the past 30 days to the West Texas Rehabilitation Center.
The total donation, $6,200.
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated DPS identifies man killed in Hwy 84 crash near Santa Anna, Coleman
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017