Many college students are gearing up to hit the road and head home for the Christmas break and the McMurry University Staff Council wants to make sure their cars are in tip top shape before they go.
The council sponsored the McMurry pit stop free to students Wednesday and Thursday. Volunteers checked tire pressure, oil and wiper fluid levels and gave out cookies or brownies and bottled water for the trip home for the Christmas break.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth