If you drive by the corner of S.14th and Sayles Boulevard over the next few days, you'll see something a little unusual. McMurry University students will be camping out through out next Thursday to recruit donors to raise funds to send students on mission trips over the summer.
The donors will give a specific amount of money for each night the student camper stays in the village. They're also collecting money for third world countries to help provide shelter and food.
- Updated Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family