ABILENE, Texas - Sing Song 2013 was held Saturday night in the McMurry University, Radford Auditorium. The student-produced song and dance revue paid homage to "Teenage Heartthrobs." It included music from Justin Bieber, the Backstreet Boys and the Beach Boys.
The T.I.P. Sing Song is McMurry's oldest tradition in its 55th year. It was first held in 1958. It's a part of the campus's homecoming.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS