ABILENE, Texas - Police say a medical problem may be to blame for a crash in South Abilene. It happened Tuesday afternoon near Highland and South 25th street. Police say the driver of a truck lost control and struck a telephone pole.
The pole snapped in two and was left supported only by a wire. The man may have had a diabetic seizure. Police said he was alert and talking before he was taken to the hospital.
No one was seriously hurt.
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Updated Abilene hobby shop owner talks new drone regulations