ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene attorney has announced her intention to run for 326th District Judge next year.
Claire Mehaffey has practiced business and family law in Abilene since 2005.
The current 326th District Judge Aleta Hacker announced several months ago that she will retire at the end of her current term which expires December 31, 2014.
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Texas Border Patrol agents save nearly 40 immigrants
- Updated Cash Saver renovating property for new Abilene location