ABILENE, Texas - A world-touring monster truck show will stop by the Taylor County Coliseum Friday and Saturday night.
The 2013 Monster X Tour begins at 7:30 p.m. both nights and will feature family-friendly events including monster truck battles, freestyle motocross, demolition derbies and races.
Audience members can purchase a pit party pass for $5 for a meet-and-greet with the monster truck drivers. Pit parties begin at 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Tickets and pit party passes can be purchased online at www.monsterxtour.com.
The Taylor Co. Coliseum is located on the Expo Center campus at 1700 Texas Highway 36, across from the Abilene Zoo.
- Emmy-winning actor and Fort Worth native Bill Paxton, 61, dies from surgery complications
- San Angelo city councilman resigns after racial comments about police
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Former Sweetwater teacher indicted on 3 child sex charges
- Updated Truck rams New Orleans crowd during Mardi Gras parade; 28 injured
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash