ABILENE, Texas - A world-touring monster truck show will stop by the Taylor County Coliseum Friday and Saturday night.
The 2013 Monster X Tour begins at 7:30 p.m. both nights and will feature family-friendly events including monster truck battles, freestyle motocross, demolition derbies and races.
Audience members can purchase a pit party pass for $5 for a meet-and-greet with the monster truck drivers. Pit parties begin at 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Tickets and pit party passes can be purchased online at www.monsterxtour.com.
The Taylor Co. Coliseum is located on the Expo Center campus at 1700 Texas Highway 36, across from the Abilene Zoo.
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- KTXS Forecast: Warm and likely dry
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer